- Condition: Completely restored/Habitable
- Habitable surface: 500 m²
- Energy efficiency class: G
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 16
- Garden: 4500 m²
- Land: 4500 m²
- Terrace: 101 m²
The estate is composed of a villa, an annexe and a large park situated in a priviledged position with a panoramic view on the valley underneath and on the city of Rome right to the sea.It is located in a peaceful residencial area in Grottaferrata near the city centre. The whole property is built on a large park of about 5.000m² that is articulated on various levels. It is well tended to and full of various essences of plants and tall trunk trees besides an olive grove and a small vineyard.
The villa is 375m², the porch is 28m² and it has terraces and balconies for a total of 100m². It has four floors.
- Ground floor: entrance hall, double sitting room with fireplace, study, live-in kitchen, a bathroom and a panoramic terrace.
- First floor: four bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony, terrace.
- Second floor: tank room, stair well, terrace.
- Basement with view on the porch and the garden: sitting room with fireplace, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large closet, two halls, cellar.
The annexe is 120m² on one floor only and is composed by two bedrooms, three halls, a kitchen, two bathrooms and a warehouse.