We see our job as a lifestyle – a way of living and thinking and we love what we do. It’s a very personal and tender job as the property that we mediate for a client is where they put their head on a pillow every night. We can take that assignment and we understand completely how fragile this process is.
The property is a place that you will call your “home” and thus we listen very carefully in order to completely understand what your needs are. After but also before a selling process we are often involved in renovation projects and we have a very clear philosophy. In each restoration project we wish to leave a memory from the past and a gift for the presence, respecting the nature and architecture of the area.
My name is Sofie Anefors and I’m Swedish. Me and my partner once started our business within the Real Estate field in Basilicata in south Italy. During the years we have expanded throughout Italy but still with the focus in Basilicata where one of our offices are located. "I love photographing, interiour design, meeting people and of course the lovely country Italy, that’s my working place!"
We have many years of experience and our aim is to facilitate a purchase for a non Italian citizen. At the same time we make it possible for a real estate agent in Italy to make their properties visible to people abroad. With our knowledge and experience we can offer you a complete service, from initial contact with the real estate agent, viewing through to completion of the sale. At the same time we are often involved also in setting up contacts and contracts with contractors if a restoration process in needed. We have a broad contact net within Italian professionals (including Lawyers, Accountants, Architects, Builders, Landscapers) working directly for us, guiding you throughout the purchase and restoration process. We know the language and dialects, way of doing business and the Italian complex bureaucracy.
EnotriaMia offers a wide range of services concerning a property purchase but also management once you have completed the purchase process. We are here for you in order to make the process as smooth as possible.
EnotriaMia offers to our prospect buyers, free of charge, the following services:
- Property hunting via our network of Real estate agents
- Organizing viewings
- Consulting through the various steps of your Italian property purchase
- Put you in contact with lawyers, surveyors and notaries
- Put you in contact with well known teams for restoration as well as other professionals in our large network, e.g.artisans, craftsmen, landscapers and pool builders – all who have been used by our clients and who come with our recommendation.
- Put you in contact with professionals handling international mortgages
- Put you in contact with a well known and reputed foreign exchange firm where our customers will get a professional service organizing international payments in a fast, efficient and cost effective manner.At the same time as it can be very complex and hard to manage property transactions etc. remotely and in an unfamiliar language. Thus we can help you with any other service related to a purchase or owning a property in Italy in order to make sure that achieving your Italian property dream is as smooth as possible. In such case we will charge an hourly fee for the administration.Below outlines services we offer:
- Opening a bank account
- Obtaining a Codice Fiscale (tax code)
- Organizing translators/English speaking vittnesOnce you have your own property in Italy we can help you with:
- Consulting of renovation project
- Consulting on property management
- Buying a car
- Property and car insurance