23 bedrooms hamlet, 1200 m² Scarlino, Grosseto (province) Maremma
The estate is a property of about 20 hectares of land located in the hilly area of Scarlino, with olive groves, meadows and woods that frame the buildings of the estate:
- The manor house is an ancient farm set on a panoramic ridge with a surface about 400 square meters, with a 1000sqm garden which leads to the private pool.
- Near the villa, on the eastern side of the garden, there is a stone building of about 80 square meters.
- The hamlet "Poggio La Croce" is a real estate complex consisting of three villas with six apartments whose total area is about 700 square meters and a panoramic swimming pool.
- A photovoltaic system with a power of 20 KWp that serves the entire property, installed on a shed of about 200 square meters used for shelter equipment and agricultural vehicles.
The hamlet is currently used for tourist rentals and it is possible to find out more by visiting the site: https://www.maremmavillaspoggiolacroce.com/
- Property TypeHamlet
- ConditionCompletely restored/Habitable
- Living area1200 m²
- Land19 ha
- Garden1,800 m²
- Terrace250 m²
- Energy Efficiency Rating
- ReferenceEstate in Tuscany
- Public transport
4.0 km - Train Station - Scarlino
- Hospital7.1 km - ASL 9 - Centro Socio Sanitario
- Coast5.6 km
- Ski resort62.0 km
Information about Scarlino
- Elevation229 m a.s.l.
- Total area88.29 km²
- LandformCoastal hill
podere la croce, scarlino, GR
What do you think of this advert’s quality?
Help us improve your Gate-away experience by giving a feedback about this advert.
Please, do not consider the property itself, but only the quality of how it is presented.