5 bedrooms historic apartment, 344 m² San Nicolò di Comelico, Belluno (province)
Costa di San Nicolò di Comelico is a small and peaceful mountain town, where peace and a natural environment of rare beauty reign. The town of Costa di San Nicolò di Comelico stands on a promontory at 1,353 meters above sea level. It is oriented in full south, and therefore it is kissed by the sun the whole day, from dawn to dusk. The area of Costa di San Nicolò di Comelico is immersed in a verdant valley surrounded by the Popèra mountain range and the overhanging Monte Zovo. Ask for a viewing!
IDEAL FOR MOUNTAIN SPORTS
1. Mountain sports in Spring and Summer
The Val Comelico, also known as “il fiore delle Dolomiti” (Dolomites’ flower) is magical from spring to autumn and is perfect for pleasant walking and cycling (MTB), but also for more technical excursions, such as mountaineering and climbing.
2. Mountain sports in Autumn and Winter
In Winter, skiing activities are close at hand:
Walks with cross-country skis, snowshoes and ski mountaineering (right above the house):
- Monte Zovo >1956 m
- Padola >10 km
- Sappada >12 km
- Auronzo >18 km
- Moos-Sesto Val Pusteria >26 km.
Numerous tourist resorts and points of naturalistic attraction surround Val Comelico:
- Lake of Auronzo >18km
- High plain of Val Visdende >17 km
- Sappada >19 km
- Val Pusteria >29 km
- Lake of Misurina and Three Peaks of Lavaredo >42 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo >52 km
- Silian (Austria) >48 km.
The house where is this apartment for sale in San Nicolò di Comelico, was built in the late 1800s after the great fire that occurred in 1893. The property for sale spreads on three floors, not served by a lift, with spaces distributed as follows:
- It consists of a shared entrance, a shared woodshed, a cellar owned by the first residential unit, a cellar owned by the second residential unit. The floors are tiled, the walls plastered and painted, while the windows are made of wood without double glazing.
- The entrance’s ceiling is plastered. The shared entrance features a beautiful fireplace with a wooden bench. A single staircase leads to the two residential units, the first on the first floor and the second unit (the one which is for sale) is located on the second floor.
- The Ground Floor also includes a garage with 1 car parking exclusively for this apartment.
This apartment for sale in San Nicolò di Comelico is located on the second floor of the building and consists of:
- an entrance hall with dining room
- separate fully equipped kitchen
- living room
- 5 bedrooms (of which one outside the apartment)
- 2 bathrooms
- a corridor serving 2 bedrooms.
- The floors are in wooden parquet, except the kitchen which has a tiled floor.
- The walls are plastered and painted, while the windows are made of wood with double glazing.
- The ceiling of the living room is embellished with a splendid wooden paneling.
- The bathrooms have a fair level of finish and are in need of refurbishment.
- It consists of a large open space that covers the entire layout of the building.
- The attic floors are in wood, the walls plastered and painted, while all the beams are in solid wood.
The roof is currently shared with the owner of the second real estate unit which is located on the first floor, and it is going to be equally divided 50-50 between the owners of the two residential units before the notarial deed for the sale of this apartment.
On the occasion of this split work, we suggest redoing the roof, improving the thermal insulation and expanding the apartment with new bedrooms or, alternatively, a new independent apartment.
The apartment for sale in San Nicolò di Comelico is equipped with the following plant equipment:
- Tiled stove in the living / dining room.
- Traditional wood stove / cooker in the kitchen.
- Autonomous LPG gas boiler fueled by small portable gas tanks (it is possible to install a large gas tank under the ground in the land belonging to the Nord house) with radiators in the bathroom and bedrooms.
- Air conditioning has never been needed, as the house is located over 1,600 meters above sea level and temperatures that require an air conditioning system are never reached.
- Sewerage is connected to the municipal sewer system.
- Electrical system: 3.5 KWh.
- Status of the electrical and sanitary systems: they were renewed in 1999/2000.
- Status of the electrical systems in the stairwell: they were renovated in 2011/2012.
- Property TypeHistoric apartment
- ConditionCompletely restored/Habitable
- Living area344 m²
- Garden55 m²
- Terrace40 m²
- Energy Efficiency Rating
- ReferenceApartment in San Nicolò di Comelico with mountain views
- Public transport
- Highway exit46.2 km - A27 Pian di Vedoia Dir. Cadore/Cortina
- Hospital8.1 km - Ospedale Civile di Auronzo
- Coast109.3 km
- Ski resort4.7 km
What’s around this property
- Eating out
- Sports activities
- Pharmacy1.6 km - Pharmacy - Farmacia Comelico
- Veterinary2.0 km - Veterinary
Information about San Nicolò di Comelico
- Elevation1061 m a.s.l.
- Total area24.16 km²
- LandformInland mountain
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, Londra,
+44 7920 775729 +39 392 5071967
What do you think of this advert’s quality?
Help us improve your Gate-away experience by giving a feedback about this advert.
Please, do not consider the property itself, but only the quality of how it is presented.