Reference: CD776 restored farmhouse with pool and 3 ha
- Condition: Completely restored/Habitable
- Habitable surface: 350 m²
- Energy efficiency class: G
- Energy efficiency value: 286 kWh/m2 p.y.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land: 30000 m²
- Terrace: 100 m²
Perugia PEG: 52 Km
Rimini RMI: 54 Km
Ancona AOI: 75 Km
Firenze FLR: 102 Km
- 10 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 78 Km Beach:
The Col Buttero property sits in the green mountains outside Apecchio, a lovely small town in the Marche, near the Umbrian border, at 1,30 hour from Ancona and Perugia ariport. The main house, an original stone-built farmhouse on 2 floors, has been completely restored to a very high standard and now has 2 kitchens, 2 sitting rooms (one with open fire place), 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It is divided into 2 connecting apartments. In the garden there is a spectacular 6x12 m swimming pool, with sloping floor and Finnish edge, a large sundeck, and a dependance on 2 floors to finish. A property with absolute privacy, in the midst of nature, for total relaxing and enjoying the magnificent views.
• Type: Restored farmhouse
• Area: 350 m2
• Land: 3 ha
• View: Wide views
Wide views over the Apennine mountains. Behind the property there are a few modern windmills, but they don't disturb the views.
• Position: In the wooded hills
• Distance from village: Within 10 km of a town or village
Apecchio 10 km, Città di Castello 29 km, Pietralunga 30 km, Urbino 43 km, Arezzo 74 km, Fano beach 78 km, Perugia Airport 80 km, Ancona airport 119 km, Firenze 154 km.
• Nearest neighbours: more than 500 m
• Nearest shops:
Apecchio 10 km.
• Access: white track in good condition
8 kms of white road in excellent condition (maintained by the windmill company).
Ideal home for long and quiet holidays in the wild, far away from the city and stress. The only person you might run into is a real buttero (Italian cowboy)!
• Condition: Completely restored
The main house was a ruin and has been completely restored in compliance with the anti-earthquake regulations, with double glazed windows, brand new bathrooms and kitchens, gas heating system, fast internet connection by satellite, portico extension, and not to forget:the wonderful swimimng pool! The dependance on 2 floors has a new roof and could be converted into a guest house.
• Floors: 3
• Ground Floor:
Large West-facing portico for al fresco dining, sitting room, tavern with kitchen and stairs leading to first floor, bedroom, 2 bathrooms, heating room storage under outer staircase.
• First Floor:
Loggia on top of outer stairs, entrance to the old farmer's home, sitting room with open fire place, kitchen,2 bedrooms and bathroom.
• Second Floor:
2 bedrooms under the roof.
• Bedrooms: 4
• Bathrooms with tub: 1
• Shower rooms: 3
• Services: Electricity, water from private well, septic tank
Well of 70 m deep with filter, internet by satellite, LPG tank for central heating, double glazing in windows.
• Swimmingpool: 6 x 12 m
With Finnish edge and sloping floor. Average depth 1.5 m. With winter and summer deck-
• Fiscal information: private owner
• Cadastral info: Category A (civil dwelling)
and F for the annex to restore
• Energy Class: Class G
• Energy Performance Index:
286,78 kWh/m2 per year
• Yearly costs and taxes:
yearly taxes about 500
• Land : 3 ha of land, with arable, grassy land, some vineyard, and woodland.
• Annexes: Annexe on 2 floors (about 100 m2) to finish. The roof has been restored and Velux windows installed.