Reference: Il Rifugio - Collective Ownership Opportunity
from € 125.000
- Condition: Completely restored/Habitable
- Habitable surface: 195 m²
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 8
- Land: 36000 m²
- Terrace: 150 m²
Napoli NAP: 86 Km
Foggia FOG: 128 Km
Bari BRI: 170 Km
Lamezia Terme SUF: 191 Km
- 2 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 6 Km Beach:
- 80 Km Ski resort:
Collective ownership opportuinity
IL RIFUGIO is a four en-suite bedroomed farmhouse/villa featuring a lounge/cinema room, snug/hall, state of the art kitchen and decadent dining room. Step outside to the external dining area and BBQ and over 150m2 of immaculate private terracing and the heated infinity pool and separate jacuzzi spa.
All of the bedroom areas are fully air conditioned, the lower floors benefit from the natural coolness of exaggeratedly thick walls and the partial underground rear foundations.
For the cooler winter months, a Morsoe log burning stove is a warming focal point in the hallway, and an antique cast iron log burner tucked into a corner keeps the dining room completely cosy
Superfast Wifi is freely available throughout the property and extends with ease to every corner of the vast paved terraces and pool area.
One more important thing - the pictures of 'The Pinelli', our 17 metre luxury rizzardi motor yacht is there as the owners tcan use this for one day per week of their ownershio of Il Rifugio .
What is Collective-Ownership - Your Holidays - Forever
This model of property ownership has been designed specifically for people who are drawn to the idea of having a holiday house but don’t necessarily have time to enjoy lengthy stays at a second home.
Sometimes referred to as ‘fractional-ownership’, it is comparable with the traditional ‘share-of-freehold’ practice in the UK.
In a traditional ‘share-of-freehold’ arrangement owners occupy, on a year-round basis, a property, such as an apartment, in a building that is co-owned with the other freeholders. By adapting this ownership model, shareholders collectively own a property and each shareholder excluisvely occupies the entire property for a number of weeks each year.
The number of weeks at the property that can be used by each shareholder is dependent on the number of shares owned. In the example of the Italian farmhouse Il Rifugio close to Amalfi listed below, a 10% share offers 5 weeks exclusive occupancy each year. A 20% share would give 10 weeks occupancy, 50% share would give 25 weeks occupancy.
Your weeks are a single two week, and three one week blocks and run on a 10 year rotational basis. If an owner doesn’t want to use an allocated week, it can be rented out to generate an attractive income.
The concept allows owners to enjoy all the upsides of owning a large, luxury property with plenty of space for extended family and friends, without having to pay the often £1.2 million plus price tag for the property or have the responsibility of all the year-round costs of maintenance and service, you can enjoy all the upsides of ownership without the year-round costs of maintenance and service. The other 9 owners enjoy the same benefits and all repairs and maintenance are conducted in one 2 week period every year.
This model of ownership would not suit everyone.
For those that do not have extended periods of holiday time available, collective-ownership is a new concept worth investigating.
The benefits of collective-ownership are not simply having a large luxury property to enjoy your holidays. Other considerations would include:
* A bespoke management system that means the property is clean and ready the moment you arrive - no long list of ‘opening-up’ duties required - cleaning, dusting, pool-clearing, laundry sorting etc etc. You can just relax from the moment you arrive.
* No need to spend the last few days of your holiday ‘closing-down’ the property either - you just walk out the door and cleaning/maintenance duties are all taken care of.
* You can still have personal belongings such as photos, pictures and furniture at the property, these will be arranged prior to your arrival and safely stored onsite after your departure.
* The property is occupied, cleaned and maintained in your absence so you do not need to worry about security at an empty property.
* The pool and grounds are beautifully managed year round - no hacking the undergrowth during your holidays needed.
* Maintenance costs are split and shared across all owners
* Maintenance and upkeep can be arranged through a management company with trusted workmen and contacts.
* If agreed with other owners, a property car can be bought for the use of all for a fraction of the cost of car rental every time you visit.
* Easy holiday rental infrastructure, both marketing and staffing, is already in place for any weeks you don’t want to use the house
* Shares in the property can be sold at any time
* At the collective-ownership property near the Amalfi Coast in Marina D'Arechi, the use of a 17m luxury motor boat in included in the ownership agreement
Collective-ownership means you have all the benefits and service you might expect when of staying in a luxury holiday rental property.
This last point is important as the collective-ownership purchasing model should not be confused with a time-share arrangement. Once the investment is made, the purchaser has an owned asset and, as with any bricks and mortar investment, those shares are a generational asset that can be sold or passed on to family members. In Australia and the US, collective-ownership is common practise, and is used not just for property. Groups of people also use the mechanism to buy swimming pools, cars and just about anything else they might enjoy, but do not need to use the whole time and it is a good way of spreading maintenance costs and responsibility. Collective-ownership means you can visit year on year, building memories over time which can continue long into the future as the property is passed on to children and grandchildren to enjoy.
This beautifully restored farmhouse for sale in Italy is offered as a collective-ownership arrangement a new way to have a property for 100% of your vacation time without the need for a large capital expenditure.
Il Rifugio is only minutes from the beaches, villages and secluded coves dotted along the Cilento coast.
Best of all, you can personalise your property as much as you like. Prior to your arrival, we will remove your personal possessions (family pictures, artwork, ornaments, etc.) from their secure on site storage and place them exactly where they were when you were last at your property. On departure, they are removed and placed back into storage.
We’re convinced you’ll fall deeply, madly in love with Tenuta Pinelli. After careful consideration, we also think you’ll fall head over heels with this ownership concept.
As always, we’re happy to chat this through with you.
please visit www.pinelligroup.com or use the form below for further and full details and discover the various flexible ways you can pay for your slice of paradise!