Villa Liberty of 1700, perfectly restored and equipped with a small private and consecrated church.
Farm of about 50,000 square meters. with English park with old trees and swimming pool.
The property is located in a hilly, sunny and panoramic position.
Next to the villa there is an outbuilding with large spaces on the ground floor, a large attic, a cellar and a garage and an adjoining apartment for the caretaker.
The style of the building highlights beautiful decorations in the exterior and inside a fine wooden coffered ceiling.
The villa has been renovated and enlarged in the year 2009.
It is surrounded by a large park in English style, with numerous valuable plants; some of these belong to rare or important species such as Ginkgo biloba; there is also a 500-year-old sequoia.
Currently the Villa is not inhabited, the owners occupy the outbuildings that was once used by the caretakers.
Luxury property suitable for private residence and for ceremonies.