Recently restored farmhouse on a hillside about 300 square meters, consisting of basement with fireplace, study with provision for a second kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor, large living room with fireplace, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, two double bedrooms , double room with fireplace, cloakroom and two bathrooms on the second floor. Adjacent to the house is an old church in 1600, now deconsecrated and partially restored. The church of about 900 cubic meters, can achieve a further house of about 330 square meters. to be developed on two floors plus the attic. The property includes approximately 15,000 square meters. of land used partly garden and partly olive grove. Possibility to build a swimming pool.