Old dwelling situated in the town centre of Sermide, in the North-Eastern part of Italy, on the right bank of the Po river, in the countryside of Mantua. It includes adjacent outbuildings to be partially restored and a private courtyard.
The property has a total surface of 1011 sqm dating back to XVII century d.C.. It can be accessed via pedestrian street from the historic centre and from a second entrance opposite the river bank.
The main building was made with prestigious finishes, materials and techniques.
It has a surface of 620 sqm on 5 floors. Next to the main body there is a wonderful terrace of 56 sqm with pergola shaded by an old vine, an outbuilding of 60 sqm on two floor to be restored and a courtyard of 275 sqm.
The surrounding area is particularly rich in food&wine specialties (Wines, Truffles, Parmigiano Reggiano, Melon, Cured Meats, Pumpkin, Onion), interesting cultural destinations (Museum of II World War, Romanesque churches, historic engineering works), cycling paths in the natural area among the Po river.
Near the property you can find the main services, but also a dock, a regional train station and a bus stop.
Nearest art cities:
VERONA 1 hour by car / 65 km
MANTUA 1 hour by car / 51 km
FERRARA 45 min by car / 43 km
VENICE 2 hours by car / 130 km