Reference: Casa pannelli - A subastantial property in the hills
- Condition: Completely restored/Habitable
- Habitable surface: 270 m²
- Energy efficiency class: D
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garden: 1500 m²
- Land: 31633 m²
- Terrace: 40 m²
Bari BRI: 134 Km
Lamezia Terme SUF: 136 Km
Foggia FOG: 150 Km
Crotone CRV: 158 Km
- 10 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 40 Km Beach:
- 40 Km Ski resort:
Immersed in the countryside of the "Lagonegrese" area with its seaside and mountains, in a small hamlet at 40 km from the sea resort of Maratea, we offer for sale this beautiful character property with a luxurious garden (0.15 hectares approx.) and 3 hectares of land approx.
COUNTRY HOUSE (270 sqm plus 40 sqm patio)
- Ground floor: completelly separate from the first floor it's accessible via external doors that are on the side of the building, consisting of a 130 sqm area, including three spacious storage/deposit rooms, to be restored, currently used as "farming" storage of produce from the land; a second storage area of 50 sqm used as technical room and an additional storage of 40 sqm used as cellar. Features a bread oven
- First Floor: Main entrance on the back of the property covered by a nice patio area for your "al fresco" dining; main entrance leading to a sitting room, kitchen and reception room, on two sides of a small corridor two bedrooms sharing a bathroom. On the left side, the master bedroom with bathroom.
- Second floor with access via external spiral staircase: an attic apartment with 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen area. To be completed
- Agricultural land for about 0.15 hectares: vegetable garden.
- Area used for parking with trees with irrigation system coming from a well and lighting.
- Parking area: 15 x 6 m area which can easily accomodate an outdoor pool with sunbathing area. Gorgeous view on the surrounding mountains.
- Three spacious outbuildings, one used as garage, one used as storage and the other one used as parking space complete the property.
The structure is heated through a gas fired boiler and 2 fireplaces. Additional PV panels are installed on the roof
The location ensures absolute privacy and quiet, while attention to detail makes the property ready to be lived although deco is outdated.
The panoramic view is 360 degrees on the colorful countryside.
Due to our Ltd "Article of Association" and experience we are able, also, to offer you a "Property Search Service" ("Feasibility study" (art. 14 comma 1 DPR 207/2010)), giving our professional support when you buy properties from estate agents, and deliver a "built to order" project. Specifically the feasibility study is made by a report showing:
a) "As is" analysis with definition of Architectural, Geological, Bureacratic & Economic constraints;
b) Renovation/building work specification (what is possible to achieve, do's & don'ts, cost, technical & landscape constraints, etc.);
c) Work specification analysis with alternative solutions specification;
d) Definition of environmental and landscape constraints (D.Lgs 42/04 e ssmmii) with renovation/building work definitiion (do's & don'ts)
For more auctions and offers, please visit our website: http://www.l-g-properties.com/project-portfolio/
Easy access from a paved road, the nearest A3 Salerno-Reggio Calabria motorway exit (Lauria Nord) is only 10 km away, while the Airport of Napoli Capodichino is 190 km away .
The Lucanian Tyrrhenian coast comprises a 30 km stretch running from Punta del Crivi, just north of Acquafredda, to the Spiaggia "d'a Gnola", south of the Secca di Castrocucco.
Approaching from the Valle del Noce, coming through Trecchina, all of a sudden the verdant landscape of woods in an exciting leap plummets to the sea. An unbroken chain of coves, promontories and islets stud the deep, deep blue of this stretch of the Tyrrhenian.
Maratea scattered over the mountains and along the coast seems to have been part of the land forever. The sight that meets the eyes can only be described as a small corner of paradise.
This coast, surrounded by mountains and a mantel of woods, has only been the destination of a tourist in search for places that offer rare natural beauty since the sixties. Yet Maratea's natural surroundings are only the scenic backdrop to a land steeped in history and culture. A stay here offers the visitor the chance of a new awareness.
The sea is one of the cleanest in Italy (Maratea is equipped with one of the most avant-garde purifiers in Europe), and the coast is studded with hordes of small beaches and grottoes engulfed in uncontaminated surroundings.
The rocky sea bed is very deep almost from the coast and is ideal for observing sea life. And by the way, you should know that in the stretch of sea above Castrocucco a proposal for a marine park has been put forward to safeguard the eco-balance and the archaeological finds and a Roman villa with tubs like those found in Santo lanni, near Capo la Secca.
Navigation is facilitated by a tourist harbour which is very well-equipped and capable of mooring even larger vessels.
The centre of Maratea, with its characteristic medieval district offers a very pleasant stroll through the 'vicoli' (lanes) which not only offer the visitor the chance for some shopping but also a series of international, cultural entertainment with art shows, concerts of classical music as well as jazz and folk events.
There are many excursions organised throughout the entire Basilicata. Another interesting feature of Maratea is the cyclopic statue of Christ the Redeemer, 21 m high and an arm span of 19 m. Dominating from mount San Biagio it overlooks the entire panorama where the view includes the coast and some of the hinterland.
Then 25 km from the house, you can ski on Mount Sirino. Lift installations are provided for those skiing enthusiasts who want to combine the pleasure of a sport with the natural beauty of breathtaking scenery.
To complete the description, the restaurants are a treat and offer a range of the local Lucanian cuisine as well as the original dishes of some competent cooks.