Reference: Casa Cavallo - A gorgeous country house
- Condition: To be restored
- Habitable surface: 215 m²
- Energy efficiency class: G
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land: 20545 m²
Lamezia Terme SUF: 133 Km
Bari BRI: 141 Km
Foggia FOG: 154 Km
Crotone CRV: 158 Km
- 2 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 35 Km Beach:
- 20 Km Ski resort:
Countryhouse located in Contrada Cavallo, Lauria
40°04'00.7"N 15°51'46.2"E (40.066862, 15.862821)
- Property Description: The property is located in Lauria (PZ), few km from Lauria Nord motorway junction. Its size is 215 sqm, in E1 zone ("verde agricolo") on PRG (Piano Regolatore Generale - Masterplan), allowing the owner to build a guest house or a villa. The property is set in a 20545 sqm plot., few km down below the motorway junction.
- Utilities: The villa is connected to mains water and electricity although contracts have been cut out, and there will be an LPG heating system. The area has good mobile phone reception for telephone and 3G internet. Renewable energy sources such as solar panels can be available on request.
- Ownership Details:
The property is being sold by auction. Viewing can be arranged approximately up to 1 week prior to the auction in order to prepare the necessary documents.
Disclaimer: L&G will act as buyer's agent in the sale.
For further details, photos and floor plans, if not available online, please contact L&G Properties offices on +39.392.7786137 and ask to speak to Luigi Sibilla or, alternatively, please send an email.
Due to our Ltd "Article of Association" and experience we are able, also, to offer you a "Property Search Service" ("Feasibility study" (art. 14 comma 1 DPR 207/2010)), giving our professional support when you buy properties from estate agents, and deliver a "built to order" project. Specifically the feasibility study is made by a report showing:
a) "As is" analysis with definition of Architectural, Geological, Bureacratic & Economic constraints;
b) Renovation/building work specification (what is possible to achieve, do's & don'ts, cost, technical & landscape constraints, etc.);
c) Work specification analysis with alternative solutions specification;
d) Definition of environmental and landscape constraints (D.Lgs 42/04 e ssmmii) with renovation/building work definitiion (do's & don'ts)
For more auctions and offers, please visit our website: http://www.l-g-properties.com/project-portfolio/