Reference: Mountain House in Valsesia valley - Monte Rosa - Piedmont - ITALY
- Condition: Partially restored
- Habitable surface: 250 m²
- Energy efficiency class: NA
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garden: 100 m²
- Terrace: 5 m²
Milano MXP: 51 Km
Torino TRN: 73 Km
Milano LIN: 98 Km
Milano BGY: 125 Km
- 0.2 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 0.5 Km Ski resort:
For sale a whole three floors building
composed of three apartments of 5 rooms each.
Technical features of the property:
Arranged on three levels + 6x16 meters garden + pedestrian underroof + 4x4 meters cellar.
Composed of three apartments of 5 rooms each.
Total 15 rooms including 3 bathrooms.
The apartments of the first and of the second floor are immediately habitable.
The technological systems should be updated.
- Also available two boxes -
The property is located in the immediate vicinity of the ski resort of "Mera" and just a few kilometers from the ski resort of Alagna "FreeRide -MonterosaSky"
All the accommodation and commercial facilities of the town, the Town Hall and the Church can easily be reached by foot from the center of Scopello within a radius of 150 meters.
Scopello is located in Alta Valsesia, about 100 km from MILAN,
140 from TURIN, 85 from VERCELLI and 80 from NOVARA,
near ORTA and MAGGIORE LAKES.
- Paradise of all winter sports like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding. Fresh snow for off-piste skiers. Snow for creating atmospheric landscapes in which to enjoy your favourite sport to the full. Easy snow, with a ski school for beginners.
The snow on Monte Rosa for watching the sunset while relaxing and snowballs for throwing at friend.
- Paradise for summer sports: trekking is an activity that pleases all: from peaceful walks for the whole family wishing to enjoy a bit of green, to routes requiring a bit more for expert hikers. Monte Rosa is known all over the world as an excellent arena for mountain climbing, an activity that certainly requires a great deal of training and even the aid of the alpine guides, but who does not dream about spending one night in the Capanna Margherita, the highest Shelter in Europe?
- and to the end paradise for river sports: the Sesia River gives endless emotions, with its ideal stretches for doing all river sports - canyoning, rafting, hydro- speeding, kayaking and tubing, and for those keen on sport fishing, who will not be able to resist the temptations of the wealth and the purity of these waters.
Climbing for sport is done on artificial arenas, an indispensable preparation for climbing, and on walls of equipped rock present along the valley, which offer various degrees of difficulty.
And in the Valsesia, everyone can fly, even those for the first time. There are paragliding courses with competent instructors, or try in a two-seater with a guide.
The two wheels, mountain biking and trialing: the best way to taste the freedom of the trails in contact with nature but also the opportunity to learn new technicalities or to refine the style with courses and of the "outings" the local schools propose, for all levels and specialties.
Finally, there are numerous facilities for those who love horses.
***For more information on Scopello and Alta Valsesia you can see: