A few minutes from the historical centre of Lucca, in a slightly semi-hilly position, seventeenth-century Villa of about 1000 sqm. Elevated to two floors above ground, beyond the wide and characteristic attics and cellars. The villa has been restored keeping unchanged the original features, with the ancient stone fireplaces, the ceilings with wooden beams and the ancient floors. The villa is surrounded by a large green area of about 4 hectares, among which we find a beautiful Italian garden in which there is a swimming pool to cool off in the warm summer evenings and a little chapel with a Belvedere terrace. The ground floor of the Villa welcomes us with large lounges, living area with kitchen and dining room, bathroom and an area suitable to accommodate the servanthood, while on the first floor we find a salon and five rooms with three bathrooms, as well as a characteristic covered loggia.