Reference: COUNTRY HOUSE IL BORGO
- Condition: Completely restored/Habitable
- Habitable surface: 965 m²
- Energy efficiency class: G
- Energy efficiency value: 188.4
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 8
- Garden: 4300 m²
- Land: 30000 m²
Perugia PEG: 60 Km
Roma CIA: 85 Km
Roma FCO: 86 Km
Ancona AOI: 139 Km
- 2 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 80 Km Beach:
- 80 Km Ski resort:
REF. 408 THE COUNTRYSIDE HAMLET OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
We offer on sale a splendid property of a total of 34,300 square meters of which: 30 thousand of cultivated agricultural land and about 4300 on which there are buildings and courtyards.
The property is completely fenced, with main access with remote controlled opening with video intercom. Second driveway access meant for agricultural vehicles.
The complex is extremely well maintained and enjoys a particularly privileged position, with excellent exposure, surrounded by woods and the typical Umbrian green and unspoiled countryside.
The buildings consist of:
1. MANOR HOUSE - restored between 2003/2005
Organized on two levels, for approx 500 gross square meters on the plan. The house (gross floor area around 250 sqm), develops on the first floor and consists of: kitchen area, dining area with fireplace, bar area, large living area and dining room, four bedrooms, studio, bathroom with shower - on one level. Access is via an entrance ramp through comfortable steps.
On the ground floor, approx 100 square meters are used as a tavern with kitchen, hallway, bathroom and an independent open area; the two floors are connected by an internal staircase.
The remaining spaces are used as a studio for hand made works, laundry room and boiler room, a large room - now used as storage/utility room - can be used as a garage.
At the side of the main entrance there is an ancient wood-burning oven.
The construction is entirely in stone, dating back to the 18th century, slab are made with exposed beams.
2. SMALL FARMHOUSE - independent on two floors, 95 square meters on the plan.
On the ground floor: two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, each with a private entrance and a dedicated outdoor area;
On the first floor apartment consisting of: Living room equipped with kitchenette and fireplace, hallway, bedroom and bathroom, external access to a small terrace through a staircase.
The construction is entirely in stone, late 18th century - early 19th century, exposed beams, fully restored.
3. BUILDING ORIGINALLY USED AS STABLE, entirely distributed on the ground floor, includes:
Two completely independent apartments with independent entrances and dedicated outdoor spaces, each composed of: living room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and hallway, as well as loft areas that can accommodate additional beds to constitute a second room for guests or children. Outside the apartment there is a porch area for great enjoyment.
Adjacent to this building, there is another area, formerly "The granary", where a room with hallway and bathroom of a total of approx 25 square meters has been created, with independent access through a small front porch, for easy access, having no architectural barriers.
The stone structure develops perpendicularly to the main building, has a 150 square meter plan.
Construction period: end of the 50s.
4. BUILDING ORIGINALLY USED AS BARN: 68 square meters in a completely reconstructed plan, used for recreational activities and, at the attic level, as a space dedicated to the gym.
5. MASONRY BUILDING: used as a greenhouse-tool shed, 32 square meters on plan.
6. SWIMMING POOL: masonry basin bearing 6 x 12 meters, entry into the pool from a "Roman staircase"; depth from 100-140 cm. Located in a well equipped area of approx 200 square meters.
7. RAINWATER CISTERN (old collection tank) for irrigation (70 cubic meters) on which a gazebo is built, surface area on plan: 26 square meters.
From the courtyard in front of the main house, a path, lined with green and fruit trees, leads to a small and characteristic pond. In the property beyond the characteristic planting of
cypresses and pines, plants of nuts and hazelnuts are present.
The farm is located on the Amerine hills (400 meters above sea level), 5 km from the ancient city of Amelia, one hour from Rome and from Fiumicino airport
Deep in the green of the fields and surrounded by woods, with an enchanting view on the near by valleys with views up to the Sibillini mountains.
The manor house is conveniently furnished, in harmony with the structure, even in details.
The apartments and rooms are furnished with wooden furniture, Umbrian so-called "Arte povera", and wrought iron accessories.
The property is currently used as an "Agriturismo" farmhouse.