4-room apartment on Lake Como in Italy
, in the town of Musso, just 350 meters from the lake! At discounted prices to the developer,
turnkey finishing at the customer’s choice, the house was commissioned in 2016.
The 1st floor consists of a living room-kitchen with a large terrace from which you can enjoy views of Lake Como and the surrounding Alps, bedrooms (also with lake views) and a bathroom. A staircase down leads to a large tavern, with high windows, equal in area to the apartment, with a bathroom / laundry room and 2 rooms (one with a view of the lake). There is a separate entrance to the tavern from the SPA floor. From this tavern you will find yourself in a private garden overlooking the lake and the Alps.
Photos of the interior are made in already finished and furnished other apartments in the same complex, as an example of one of the decoration options.
The calculation of the total area of 91 sq. M takes 100% of the apartment, 50% of the tavern, 30% of the veranda / balcony / terrace and 10% of the garden. For a fee, you can purchase a garage box on the underground floor from 12 thousand euros. When buying an apartment, a 50% discount on the garage!Interest-free installment payment is possible from the builder for a period of up to 4 years
with the payment of most of the amount at the end of the period.
The developer company offers apartments in the new commissioned complex, consisting of 19 apartments and 24 box garages, in the complex:
- heated pool, garden and solarium;
- SPA area: gym with fitness equipment, Finnish and Turkish saunas;
- free high-speed Wi-Fi in the territory with the possibility of individual connection;
- the highest energy saving class A +, which ensures minimum energy costs; solar panels for heating water;
- individually adjustable heating (underfloor heating);
- individually adjustable ventilation completely replaces the air conditioner;
- 70 mm wide safety shutters with darkened elements such as a sun screen, with automatic control.
1) location 350 m from the lake, within walking distance from restaurants and a supermarket; near the stop of a boat cruising around the lake;
2) proximity to ski resorts, Milan and outlets, as well as to the border with Switzerland; in neighboring Dongo (1 km), a permitted place for windsurfing and kitesurfing, free skiing and parking! (for comparison, there are no free kitesurfing spots on Lake Garda)
3) the highest energy saving class A +, which ensures minimum energy costs; solar panels for heating water;
4) low condominium expenses, about 700 euros per year, include the maintenance of the building and the territory, general heating and lighting, as well as cold water;
5) the possibility of purchase by installments up to 4 years, as well as the rental of finished apartments in this complex for "testing", upon purchase, the rental price is returned!
6) expensive finish to the taste and color of the client, with a free design of various options in 3D; "turnkey" finishing period 2 months from the date of purchase;
7) air conditioning is not needed, because the building has modern ventilation;
8) purchase at the price of the builder without intermediaries and margins;
9) transaction support at all stages by a Russian- and English-speaking specialist;
10) free consultation on obtaining a residence permit and assistance in its design;
11) post-sales services (rental, etc.)
This text has been automatically translated.
See the descriptions entered by the advertiser