Ancient stone farmhouse of 165 sq.m.dating back to 1912, it is 14 km from Cortona and 2 km from Teverina. The property has recently and completely renovated. On the ground floor there is a room and a garage; an external staircase gives access to a large porch and to the main entrance of the house, it is made up of living room, eat-in kitchen with original fireplace, bathroom with shower (in the finishing phase of restoration). On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is surrounded by 1.2 hectares of land where there is also an outbuilding of 55 square meters and an old oven of 26 sq.m. (with the possibility of expanding 40 square meters).