Splendid single villa, free on four sides, located on the east side of Terraglio in the municipality of Venice, where the most beautiful and elegant villas of the area are concentrated.
The property is part of the compound of the historic Villa Morosini Gatterburg Volpi di Misurata from the 1600s, surrounded by a large park, which is accessed by an exclusive entrance through an imposing gate that ensures maximum security and privacy.
The property enjoys a large private Italian garden, carefully planted in reference to the ancient gardens of the period.
The construction of the property, completed in November 2008, saw the use of the highest quality materials worked by famous iron, bronze, marble and wood craftsmen.
Precious white lacquered boiseries cover all the interior walls of the villa, forming ample storage space for service.
The villa, which has unique construction and finishing features, is equipped with an internal and external floating alarm system which ensures a very high level of safety.
The building, which has two floors, has a total covered area of 455sqm and a private garden of 550sqm.
It is the living area of the house where it is located:
- A beautiful veranda, use of conservatory, with conversation area and "Tea table". All the windows are made of wooden windows, white lacquered inside and covered in bronze on the outside. The floor is in marble to design.
- a large kitchen with high-quality back-lit "craclé" glass floor and adjoining / laundry facilities.
- A large living room with a dining area, a conversation area and a relaxation area with sophisticated listening and viewing equipment. The whole area is covered by a precious herringbone wood flooring with perimeter walls.
- a bathroom lined with custom-made furnishings in trimmed briarwood
- A study with walls completely covered in wood with paneling and bookcases
It is the sleeping area which is accessed via an imposing staircase, made from a single piece of marble forming the steps, with cast iron and wood balustrade.
- Large master bedroom with conversation area with herringbone wooden floor
- "en suite" bathroom with floor covered in precious marble (sodalite) and equipped with walk-in shower, sauna and hydro bath.
- two bedrooms, currently equipped with dressing room and wardrobe
- a guest bedroom with adjoining bathroom with precious mirror finishings and glass mosaics on the walls and venturina stone on the floor.
- 2 garages in the underground garage for 5 cars
- large outdoor parking in the park
ALL THE HOUSING UNIT IS EQUIPPED WITH:
- underfloor heating and cooling system with additional fan-connector units
- home automation system
- internal anti-theft system and external floor-mounted system on the perimeter of the building
- CCTV video surveillance system with alarm
The villa is in a particularly strategic position in the immediate vicinity of:
- 3 km motorway bypass.
- Angelo hospital 5 km.
- Shopping center 3 km.
- Venezia Mestre train station 6 km.
- Marco Polo International Airport 14 km.
- Venice Piazzale Roma 15 km.
- Treviso 15 km.
- famous seaside resorts, such as Jesolo, around 40 km away.
- famous ski resorts such as Cortina d'Ampezzo about 140 km away.
This text has been automatically translated.
See the descriptions entered by the advertiser