- Condition: To be restored
- Habitable surface: 360 m²
- Energy efficiency class: NA
- Garden: 300 m²
Torino TRN: 52 Km
Milano MXP: 105 Km
Cuneo CUF: 120 Km
Milano LIN: 150 Km
- 2 Km Nearest town facilities:
- 2 Km Ski resort:
PRIVATE SALE - RURAL HOUSE OF HISTORIC INTEREST WITH PANORAMIC UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS overlooking the majestic Massif of Grand Paradis at 13,319 ft / 4,061 mt.
Independent building from eighteen hundreds, needs full renovation.
Located in Montroz, at altitude 5,464 ft / 1,666 mt,
Municipality of Cogne (AO), Valle d’Aosta, Italy.
- BASEMENT: 129 SqFt / 12 mq typical stone cellar with vaulted ceiling;
- GROUND FLOOR: 1,755 commercial SqFt / 163 commercial mq, plus 3,229 SqFt / 300 mq of garden;
- FIRST FLOOR: 1,690 commercial SqFt / 157 commercial mq with the potential for a suspended platform of additional 431 SqFt / 40 mq;
- DESIGNATED FOR: private residence or a touristic facility (Bed & Breakfast, a holiday farm house), due to its favorable location.
Cogne (altitude 5,031 ft / 1,534 mt) is a mountain resort of 1,500 inhabitants, located in the High Aosta Valley. In 2005 Cogne was rated the Best Winter Mountain Resourt of Italy by “Legambiente”. A panoramic view may be seen at the link http://www.delianet.it/valledaostacomuni/cogne/.
Most of its territory rests within the National Park of Grand Paradis. Cogne is considered the small capital of the Park and the size of its territory makes it the largest Municipality of the Autonomous Region Valle d’Aosta. The village is surrounded by a velvety green prairie, the Sant’Orso Meadows (5932,518 SqFt / 551,131 mq), protected since 1939 by the law “Protection of the Beauty of Nature” and bestowed with the title “Wonder of Italy”.
Set at the foot of the Massif of Grand Paradis, Cogne offers a variety of natural beauties like pastures, forests, crystal clear streams, brooks, and snow – capped mountain peaks.
Because of this Cogne is a much appreciated resort both in summer and in winter.