This beautiful home has been fully renovated and is ready for occupation.
Contact us today to benefit from the special launch price. Special launch price of €142,000 euros (approx $160,000 dollars)... limited offer on the next two shares. This is a fractional ownership opportunity.
When we discovered this house we parked up in one of the small Piazza's in the historic centre of the town, opposite an ancient three-tiered fountain. We took a short walk along the cobbled streets and I glanced up ahead and fixed my eyes on the beautiful detailed brickwork of a Liberty Villa.
The house was previously owned by the former wife of Diego della Valle, the creator of the luxury brands Tods, Hogan and Fay, based here in Le Marche. The house hadn't been lived in for several years.
We opened the door and it was love at first sight! I just couldn't believe it, what a find.
I had always dreamt of finding and restoring a liberty villa and here it was. The perfect size property with amazing outside space in a lovely town, so close to the beach. So we have embarked on a complete update of this beautiful property to meet our high standards and impeccable taste. Available from July.Overview
An historic and elegant Liberty Villa dating back to the1930's. The house is laid out over 4 floors with the main entrance at Via Veneto. Each of the 3 main floors, with terracing, are 110mq/1200sq ft, the 4th floor is 45mq/485sq ft
An elegant, spacious home situated in the historic town of Lapedona, with breath taking views and just a short 5 minute drive from the coast.
Size: Total - 415mq / 4467sq ft - includes 3 breathtaking terraces of 85mq / 915sq ft and underground Cantina cave of 15mq/ 161sq ft.Layout
- Spacious hallway with high ceiling and a Bavovier and Toso chandelier.
- Double doors leading to the large open living space with Italian marble fire place and parquet floor.
- Hand built Italian Kitchen with Okite work surface and Ilve appliances.
- Original stone staircase with ornate iron balustrade.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- Air-conditioning in main bedrooms.
- 3 full bathrooms (master bedroom en-suite)
- Study & tasting room (4th bedroom), Games room (with Pool/Billiard Table)
- 15mq fully restored underground Cantina for storing owners' wine.
- Laundry room - washer & dryer
- Garage for owners storage.
Main terrace(40mq/430sq ft) off the master bedroom, with a second entrance from the main corridor. An Automatic 3m shade sits above the outdoor dining area. Complimented by a BBQ and sun loungers. An automatic watering system feeds the flowering tubs. Solarium Terrace(25mq/269sq ft) External staircase leading up to the solarium terrace with jacuzzi spa and spectacular 360º views of the sea, mountains and surrounding countryside. Small Terrace off 3rd Bedroom (18mq/194sq ft) This is a fractional ownership opportunity.
A 1/10th share (ownership in perpetuity) is available in this stunning property for €142,000 euros (approx $160,000 dollars). Owners have 5 weeks exclusive use in the property each year.
Why pay 100% of the cost for 10% of the time when you can pay 10% of the cost for 100% of the time!The Advantages of Fractional Ownership:
- Lifestyle purchase - excellent alternative to outright ownership
- Economic sense - a fraction of the whole ownership cost
- Flexible Residency Calendar - 5 week residency each and every year
- Annual Running Costs - pay only 1/10th of the annual costs
- Capital appreciation - bricks and mortar asset with proven positive returns
- Asset - Easy to pass on to future generations
- Simple re-sales - Proven future flexibility to sell
- Property management - Peace of mind, where developers are also managers
- Year-round community - It's just like coming home
- Location - Breathtaking and unique