Properties for sale in Basilicata: 89
- 580,000 €21100 m²
- 1,050,000 €Agriturismo in BernaldaBasilicata, Matera1715870 m²10 ha
- 150,000 €2175 m²
- 350,000 €96560 m²7 ha
- POA32115 m²
- 300,000 €House in MissanelloBasilicata, Potenza53500 m²200 m²
- 950,000 €45300 m²3,500 m²
- 110,000 €22100 m²
- 89,000 €Country house in Sant'ArcangeloBasilicata, Potenza1165 m²4.3 ha
- 250,000 €Historic house in Genzano di LucaniaBasilicata, Potenza2140 m²
- 380,000 €53145 m²
- 290,000 €House in IrsinaBasilicata, Matera53445 m²
Provinces in Basilicata
Properties in Basilicata
Basilicata is the southern region of Italy which reflects exactly an ancient Italian way of life. In fact living there can be a jump into the past, a life that way typical of a ancient era when the global market was far away and the world was turning slowly.
The market of properties in Basilicata for sale needs still to be discovered by home buyers coming from abroad. Despite the popularity of one of its main, historically wise city of Matera, the region real estate market still has to enter into the knowledge and start attracting foreign investors from other countries. But this lack of knowledge doesn’t mean that there are not great opportunities. The price of a Basilicata property for sale is quite cheap, especially in rural areas, and there’s also a very big availability of houses to be restored and many possibilities to start a renovation project.
This region is mostly mountainous, anyway, not only you will find a good catch in rural towns, but there’s plenty of opportunities also by the sea with the possibility to find good buy-to-let properties by the coast.