Nineteenth-century prestigious rural house for sale, with enclosed courtyard, located in the Polesine countryside. Renovated in 2008 and used as accommodation to date. Set consisting of main building on three floors (610.99 square meters), partially served by a lift, with twelve bedrooms with private bathrooms, air conditioning and exposed beams, dining room, professional kitchen; old barn converted into a pizzeria on two levels with wood-burning oven (mq230,73); former stables transformed into rustic rooms on the ground floor and spacious attic living room, partially restored, on the second floor (mq 357.08). Large courtyard with old brick courtyard still preserved and bordered by barchesse on one side (not visible in the photos). The total area occupies 1544 sq.m plus outdoor space of 2000 sq.m. 10 km from the Valdastico Sud tollbooth, 20 km from the A13 Padova-Bologna tollbooth and 6 km from the Rovigo-Verona Transpolesana motorway. PRICE AFTER VISION ON SITE - Refrain curious and time wasters.